We’ve just released 10 brand new holiday card designs! They span a wide variety of design themes including coastal Christmas, traditional holiday, modern magical and Hanukkah. Each design comes as an 8.5×5.5 postcard or a 5×7 folded greeting card with envelope. Select designs also come in small notecard size (4.25×5.5). Choose from 4 different messages or provide your own.
To order, simply download the order form below and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Call us at 949-587-5301 with any questions!
2018 Holiday Schedule Postcards Order Today!
Holiday schedules are a great way to connect with your farm, showing them that you are a community expert. These pieces are also effective because they are sticky, meaning people keep them around and reference them repeatedly.
We’ve done the hard work for you and pulled events from Orange, LA and San Diego counties. Simply choose your design and the county you want to feature, and we’ll do the rest! Want to feature specific events we missed? No problem, just email us the details and we’ll put it on the card for you.
Each design comes in 8.5×5.5 and 8.5×8.5. The smaller postcards feature 10 events, the larger ones feature 16.
Download the 2018 Holiday Schedule Postcards
Tis the season for giving! Instead of giving in December, consider giving Thanksgiving gifts in November. Life is a little less chaotic, and giving gifts now will free up your December season a little more. Each of these gifts pair well with our Thanksgiving cards. You can view designs and download Thanksgiving Order Forms Here
- Pie Package. Start with a large pie (I recommend buying one from Costco). Get decorated plates, napkins and forks, and a can of whipped cream. Tie it all up in a fun package and attach a card. Deliver to the client’s office so they can enjoy a festive afternoon treat.
- Stress Relief Items. Bring the office a basket of fun stress relievers like stress balls, desktop zen garden, silly putty and relaxing tea.
- Giant Fortune Cookie. This has been one of the most popular gifts we’ve given c lients. It’s a one pound fortune cookie, decorated with frosting and sprinkles, with a custom message inside.
- Food Truck Lunch. Rent a food truck and send it over to give lunch (or dessert) to your client’s office for the day.
- Desktop Games. Lets be honest, no one really needs another mouse pad or pen holder. But desktop corn hole, foosball, basket ball and golf putters are really fun and make thoughtful gifts for vendors and client offices. Buy 3-4 for their break room and you’ll be a hit!
Individual Gifts and Pop-bys
- Bottle of Wine. Buy a bottle of wine or sparkling cider. Add some ribbon and a tag to the top (we can design and print custom tags for you!) Deliver to client’s home or office. If you want to get a little fancy, put the wine in a basket with some cheese and crackers.
- Soup in a Jar. Sweets are plentiful during the holidays so give your clients something a little different. Soup in a Jar includes all the dry ingredients for soup, and the recipient just adds water or broth. There are tons of recipes online, or you can purchase through a site like Etsy.
- Kitchen Hostess Bundle. For the clients who loves to host holiday parties, create a little hostess bundle. Include a wooden spoon, spatula, and tea towel wrapped up in a ribbon. There are many tutorials online for personalizing or decorating wooden utensils if you want to add a personal touch.
- Small Potted Plant. A small cactus or succulent would be perfect. Include a note that says “Thanks for helping my business grow.” One Step Services can design and print the tags for you.
- Custom Calendar. Our favorites are this one from despair.com You pick the photos and you can put in custom dates