15 Ways Real Estate Agents Can Use Direct Mail in 2019
Business Focused Mailed Pieces– these pieces promote your specific real estate business and their purpose is to familiarize people with your brand. While you are promoting your business, you want to make sure your doing so in a way that is relevant to recipients. The average person won’t care much about your list of awards, but they will care about what past clients have to say about you.
1. A large brochure that highlights all your sales of 2018
2. Testimonials from past clients
3. Send a personalized letter to your social list reminding them about your business and asking for referrals and repeat business.
4. On their one year purchase/sold anniversary, send a personal card to every client you worked with in 2018.
5. A small bio of you and any team members you may have. Include a business card that can be torn off and kept for future reference.
6. When you sell a home, send a personalized letter to surrounding neighbors introducing the new owners, briefly explaining the details of the sale and offering to help them sell their own home.
Real Estate Focused Mailed Pieces– these pieces talk about the industry in general and their purpose is to educate people about the industry and the processes of buying and selling a home. People who are considering a buy or sell will be particularly interested in these pieces.
1. A recent market update for that specific geographical farm
2. Find a relevant real estate article and rewrite it in a simple, easy to understand way
3. A list of questions frequently asked by your clients and your answers to them.
4. A checklist of things to do before putting a house on the market
5. A list of useful apps and online tools for buying and selling a home.
Community Focused Mailed Pieces– these pieces don’t talk much about real estate or your business, although your name, logo and photo should be on these pieces. Community pieces give helpful information about the surrounding community. The point of these is to grab the attention of people not interested in real estate at the time.
1. A list of community events taking place in the upcoming month or season.
2. A list of local small business and contractors that you have worked with and personally recommend. This could include housekeepers, plumbers, air conditioning specialists, doctors, dentists, etc.
3. Partner with a local business and send your recipients an exclusive coupon
4. Hold a coloring contest and mail the coloring page and entry form.
Need more ideas? Give us a call at 949-587-5301. Our customer service representatives will get to know your unique business and suggest creative and effective mailers to get your business booming.