Mother’s Day Direct Mail Postcards
Whether you’re trying to generate leads, or simply wishing the moms and mom figures in your life a nice holiday, these postcards are a perfect way to touch base with your farm, social list, past clients and leads.
Download Mothers Day Postcards Order Form
Spring lead generation postcards
Spring with spring break in full swing (or just ending) many people are already thinking about summer. Travel plans, warmer days, palm trees…sweet dreams are made of these. Get them thinking about selling their home as well with these lead generation real estate postcards. Looking to educate your recipients? Go with “4 reasons to sell this summer.” Want something quick and easy to read to pique their interest? Send out the “Navigating real estate” card.
Download 4 Reasons and Navigate Order Form
At One Step Services, we are all about real estate farming. We truly believe it is one of the best ways for a real estate agent to market their business. And while direct mail is the backbone of farming, other channels, such as door knocking and social media, are also important.
One of those other channels is neighborhood involvement. If you send out postcards every month saying how much you love the community, how involved you are, etc, then you need to show it! And summer is a great time to get out and get involved.
Engaging with your community allows you to:
- Stay in contact with past clients (those buyers you moved into the neighborhood).
- Meet new prospects face to face, learn about them, and target your marketing to them.
- Build trust in you and your brand. When people see you putting your words into action, they’ll trust you more and will be more likely to do business with you.
Here are some ideas to get you engaged with the community this summer:
Neighborhood Scavenger Hunt. There are so many ways to do this, a simple search on Pinterest will lead to lots of ideas. This idea would be especially effective if you have a lot of new people who have moved into the neighborhood in the past year. It will help them discover new places and people in their new neighborhood.
Icecream Social. Everyone loves free ice cream! Simply set up a table in your driveway (or on a street corner) with ice cream supplies and some homemade signs. This works great as a last minute idea. Just do it in the evening as everyone is driving home from work and school and you won’t need to send out invitations.
Driveway Movie Night. This is great if you live in the neighborhood, or have a good friend that does. Set up a projector and show a movie on your garage door serve up popcorn and drinks, and encourage everyone to bring chairs and blankets. This is an easy low cost way to bring the neighborhood together.
Neighborhood Improvement Project. It can be as simple as a trash pick up day or something a little more complicated like fixing the yard of a neighbor in need. Whatever it is, getting everyone to rally around a cause that improves their community is great for morale, and property values.
Sponsor an HOA event. Every Easter, my HOA hosts an egg hunt at the clubhouse. One of the local real estate agents sponsors it. Her name is on the promotional material, and the day of the event she passes out prizes to each of the kids. Most people in the neighborhood recognize her name and brand, and many are friends with her. This annual event is a great way for her connect with old clients and new prospects.
Hand out Pop Bys. – Pop bys are little gifts you leave on doorsteps. The longer summer days give agents extra time to do some door knocking, and the gifts a great way to get prospects to remember you. Lots of agents hand out small yard flags for 4th of July. Other fun summer ideas would be a bottle of bubbles, a packet of seeds, a shovel and pail, insulated cups with your logo, reusable grocery bags. Make sure the gifts are relevant and can be used by people in your farm.
We’d love to hear your ideas. Tell us, what do you do to engage your farm?
In order to be successful with direct mail marketing, you need to be consistent. If you find yourself low on funds, you may be tempted to skip a mailing. DON’T! This will lead to inconsistency and loss of the momentum you’ve already gained. Instead, consider cutting costs with these tactics.
- Convert color postcards to black and white. You can convert one side or both. Many people choose to just convert the back to black and white, since most of the card is taken up by text and address anyways. At One Step, this one change will save you about 8 cents a card. You can also convert both sides to black and white to save even more. Just be aware that some of the design may be compromised once the color is taken out. If possible, tell your designer ahead of time that you want the postcard to be able to print well in black and white so that they can design accordingly.
- Check for quantity discounts. At One Step Services, we offer discounts for 500+, 1000+, 1500+, 2000+. In some cases, ordering more will actually save you money. For example, if you are ordering 475 full color 8.5×5.5 postcards, you’ll actually save about $10 if you bump your order up to 500.
- Clean your mailing lists. It’s a waste of money to send a mailer to bad addresses. A bad address is any address that doesn’t fit into your target market. For example, if you are a real estate agent looking for listings, you won’t want to send the postcard to renters. You also don’t want to send to people who have asked to be taken off your list, or to addresses that are undeliverable. Regularly clean your list to make sure you aren’t wasting money.
- Order smaller postcards. At One Step Services, we have a lot of different postcard sizes. If you need to trim your budget, consider going with a smaller postcard, especially for mailers who’s main job is to simply build brand awareness and trust. For example, perhaps you go with an 8.5×5.5 postcard for your mailings about community events and testimonials, but go back to your 10.5×5.5 for your Just Listed card so that you draw extra attention to it.
Don’t let a tight budget keep you from doing your marketing. The more you put your name out there, the more business you’ll get. Call our friendly customer service reps at 949-587-5301 or email email@example.com to discuss specific ways to cut costs on your next mailing.
Download the Downsizing and ListingShortage Order Form
This unique lead generation postcard is specifically for recipients that are retirees or empty nesters. It highlights the benefits of selling their current home and buying a smaller one. Not sure who to send this to? We can give you some guidance on how to get a list of people who may have been ready to downsize.
Recipients really appreciate being informed of the local market. These numbers show that its a sellers market with low inventory and high demand. Get this card out today be prepared for phone calls!
Celebrate baseball’s opening day by mailing the complete season schedule for the Angels, Dodgers or Padres. These pieces provide valuable information that recipients are likely to keep around for a while, so they are perfect for building name recognition. Opening day is the beginning of April, so order today to ensure timely delivery.
Download Baseball Schedules 2017 order form
At One Step Services we are huge supporters of geographic farming for real estate agents. It’s simple, affordable and effective. If you haven’t yet, we highly encourage you to make farming a central part of your 2017 marketing plan. Here’s why:
We’ve got two new content ready postcards for you. These cards are perfect for:
- Agents who don’t currently have listings to advertise
- Agents establishing their presence and expertise in a new farm
- Agents who want to use direct mail to generate new leads
Download the March Content Ready Postcards Order Form. Fill it out and either email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to us at 949-452-0381
Sell Sooner Rather Than Later
We all know that mid spring through summer is the most popular time to list. Encourage owners to get ahead of the game by listing now. This postcard gives 4 reasons why.
Don’t Chance Your Home
You don’t just want people to list their homes, you want them to list their homes with you. This postcard encourages them to list with you rather than try to sell by themselves or with an inexperienced agent.
I received a fantastic lead generation piece from a real estate agent last week and had to share. The video is short and I highly recommend watching for the full scoop, but here are the highlights:
- Bright colors attract attention
- Handwritten notes make the piece more important
- Adding something like a magnet will improve brand visibility even after the note gets thrown away
Download order form for March Content Ready Postcards
St Patricks Day Postcards
Use the luck of the Irish to help generate listings with these St Patricks Day themed direct mail postcards.
Time Change Postcards
Longer days are just around the corner. Because the date of the time change changes every year, most people really appreciate a reminder to set their clocks forward. These postcards are a simple way to touch base with your farm or social list and give them some information they’ll appreciate.
As the year begins, many people are wondering if they should sell their home. They’re curious about the market, if prices will increase, what interest rates will be. Prove yourself an expert by answering some of their basic questions with these informational real estate marketing postcards. The strong call to action encourages recipients to contact you for even more information.
Download 2017 Real Estate Forecast Order Form
What To Expect: 2017 Real Estate Forecast
Are Rising Mortgage Rates Good For Sellers?
Looking for ways to spice up your direct mail marketing in 2017? Read our article 8 Ways To Spice Up Your Next Direct Mail Marketing Campaign or 15 Ways Real Estate Agents Can Use Direct Mail for inspiration. When you’re ready to put your ideas into action, call us at 949-587-5301 or email email@example.com