We’ve just released 10 brand new holiday card designs! They span a wide variety of design themes including coastal Christmas, traditional holiday, modern magical and Hanukkah. Each design comes as an 8.5×5.5 postcard or a 5×7 folded greeting card with envelope. Select designs also come in small notecard size (4.25×5.5). Choose from 4 different messages or provide your own.
To order, simply download the order form below and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Call us at 949-587-5301 with any questions!
2018 Holiday Schedule Postcards Order Today!
Holiday schedules are a great way to connect with your farm, showing them that you are a community expert. These pieces are also effective because they are sticky, meaning people keep them around and reference them repeatedly.
We’ve done the hard work for you and pulled events from Orange, LA and San Diego counties. Simply choose your design and the county you want to feature, and we’ll do the rest! Want to feature specific events we missed? No problem, just email us the details and we’ll put it on the card for you.
Each design comes in 8.5×5.5 and 8.5×8.5. The smaller postcards feature 10 events, the larger ones feature 16.
Download the 2018 Holiday Schedule Postcards
Tis the season for giving! Instead of giving in December, consider giving Thanksgiving gifts in November. Life is a little less chaotic, and giving gifts now will free up your December season a little more. Each of these gifts pair well with our Thanksgiving cards. You can view designs and download Thanksgiving Order Forms Here
- Pie Package. Start with a large pie (I recommend buying one from Costco). Get decorated plates, napkins and forks, and a can of whipped cream. Tie it all up in a fun package and attach a card. Deliver to the client’s office so they can enjoy a festive afternoon treat.
- Stress Relief Items. Bring the office a basket of fun stress relievers like stress balls, desktop zen garden, silly putty and relaxing tea.
- Giant Fortune Cookie. This has been one of the most popular gifts we’ve given c lients. It’s a one pound fortune cookie, decorated with frosting and sprinkles, with a custom message inside.
- Food Truck Lunch. Rent a food truck and send it over to give lunch (or dessert) to your client’s office for the day.
- Desktop Games. Lets be honest, no one really needs another mouse pad or pen holder. But desktop corn hole, foosball, basket ball and golf putters are really fun and make thoughtful gifts for vendors and client offices. Buy 3-4 for their break room and you’ll be a hit!
Individual Gifts and Pop-bys
- Bottle of Wine. Buy a bottle of wine or sparkling cider. Add some ribbon and a tag to the top (we can design and print custom tags for you!) Deliver to client’s home or office. If you want to get a little fancy, put the wine in a basket with some cheese and crackers.
- Soup in a Jar. Sweets are plentiful during the holidays so give your clients something a little different. Soup in a Jar includes all the dry ingredients for soup, and the recipient just adds water or broth. There are tons of recipes online, or you can purchase through a site like Etsy.
- Kitchen Hostess Bundle. For the clients who loves to host holiday parties, create a little hostess bundle. Include a wooden spoon, spatula, and tea towel wrapped up in a ribbon. There are many tutorials online for personalizing or decorating wooden utensils if you want to add a personal touch.
- Small Potted Plant. A small cactus or succulent would be perfect. Include a note that says “Thanks for helping my business grow.” One Step Services can design and print the tags for you.
- Custom Calendar. Our favorites are this one from despair.com You pick the photos and you can put in custom dates
Our brand new Thanksgiving Designs are ready to order! Purchase mailable cards that we address, stamp and deliver for you. Or, choose print and return cards that you can place on gifts, stamp yourself, or hand deliver.
The order form has a choice of messaging for the back, or you can provide your own messaging.
Each design is available as an 8.5×5.5 postcard, a 5×7 folded card or a 4.25×5.5 folded card. Envelopes are available for folded cards.
Download the Thanksgiving Postcard order form
Thanksgiving Folded Cards
Download the order form Thanksgiving Folded Cards Order Form
Choose from 5×7 or 4.25×5.5
Direct mail increases during the holidays. During the summer maybe your piece was 1 of 5 in the mailbox, and now its 1 of 10. It’s time to move beyond the cardstock postcard and a little pizazz to your pieces. Below are five ideas that deal with paper, finishes and packaging. Has a full service graphic design agency, One Step Services can also give you lots of creative design ideas specific to your brand. Just come in for a consultation!
A beautiful design can be enhanced with beautiful paper. Sometimes something as simple as going with a thicker stock can make a difference. But when you really want to make an impact, consider a different colored or textured paper. The possibilities are endless and we have lots of samples you can look at before making a decision.
There are so many ways to personalize a piece, but the goal is always the same: to make a connection with the recipient. They don’t need another ad, they need a solution to their problem, or a note . You can add variable data so the piece looks like it was custom created for a specific person or group of people. You can add your handwritten signature or a personal note. With the holidays just around the corner, this is the perfect time to share a photo of you, your staff, and/or family in a holiday card.
A specialty finish enhances the way a piece feels and grabs recipients attention through touch. With so many One of the many benefits of direct mail is that it is tactile. As wonderful as digital is, there is an effect on the brain that it misses because it doesn’t engage the sense of touch.We have samples of all these finishes in our office, feel free to come by anytime and check them out before ordering.
Rectangular postcards are the bread and butter of direct mail marketing. Spice things up by cutting your postcard into a unique shape. It could be something basic like a circle, or something that is unique to your company and brand.
It may seem counterintuitive, but if you want your piece to stand out, consider covering it up. An interesting package can create a sense of mystery that prompts special attention. Put it in a envelope with a creative call to action. If it’s a formal piece, like an invitation, use an inner envelope or a pocket as well. Roll the piece up and put it in a tube, or use a thin box. Make the piece lumpy by adding a small promotional item.
These customizable candies are perfect for the holidays! Hand them out to trick-or-treaters, include them in gift bags, or attach them to holiday postcards for a fun walk and drop piece. Full color customization allows you proudly display your logo and visual brand.
Download the OSS Candy Order Form and email it back to email@example.com or fax it to us at 949-452-0381
Halloween is one of our favorite marketing holidays. It’s a fun, care free holiday with lots of opportunity for creative marketing. These postcards are perfect for sending to your farm and/or social list. All of them have specific real estate calls to action, but the text on the back can be customized to fit just about any industry.
Ordering is easy! Just download the 2018 Halloween Postcards Order Form fill it out, and email it back to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also fax it to us at 949-452-0381.
Unlike other holidays, it’s socially acceptable to wish people a Happy New Year a couple weeks past the actual holiday. If you weren’t able to send out Christmas cards, these Happy New Year postcards are a great way to reach out to your farm or social sphere.
SPECIALS: Order 200+ and we’ll waive the production fee.
Download the New Years 2018 Post Card Order Form
We have added 5″x7″ foldover greeting cards to our Thanksgiving card collection. These unique designs are perfect for real estate agents, small business owners or nonprofit organizations. Each comes with suggested messaging, but you are free to submit your own if you prefer. Be sure to check out our 2017 Thanksgiving Postcards as well.