Our holiday postcards are the perfect way to wish clients, friends and family a wonderful holiday season. We have 9 designs to choose from and 6 different messages. Mail these, walk and drop them, or attach them to gifts. We can also convert any postcard design into a 5″x7″ foldover card.
Want something more custom? No problem. We can create completely custom cards that feature your brand, a family photo, whatever you want. Just shoot us an email with your vision and we’ll get it started email@example.com.
Also, keep in mind you can order as early as you want and set a future mail date. Mark this off your list TODAY so you can focus on baking and shopping and all that fun stuff.
Download the Christmas Holiday Order Form 2017
All postcards can be converted to a foldover. Here are just a few examples
This year, consider sending your clients cards and gifts at Thanksgiving instead of Christmas. They’ll love the creativity and thoughtfulness, and you’ll love having extra time to attend to things that have to be done around Christmas (like last minute shopping!) Our full line of Thanksgiving cards are available to order now. We can print and return them to you, OR mail them for you on a future date. Simple download the order forms, fill them out and return them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Have questions? Feel free to call us at 949-587-5301.
These postcards have messaging geared toward real estate or small businesses. However, the messaging can be changed to fit your specific marketing needs.
Thank you to everyone who tuned in to our Holiday Marketing Kickoff, our first ever Facebook Live event! We are so thankful that you took time out of your day to view the video and engage with comments. On a personal note, I want to particularly thank you all for being so encouraging! I was very nervous about how this would go but you guys made it a lot of fun!
If you missed the live video, don’t worry. You can watch the recording on our Facebook page and get some great holiday marketing and gift ideas.
We talked about ALOT of stuff in that hour, so I’ve compiled all links, products, order forms, etc into one place so it’s easy to view! If you have any follow up questions, feel free to reach out to us on Facebook, through email email@example.com or call 949-587-5301.
Also, if you haven’t already, don’t forget to sign up for our monthly newsletter. We give lots of great marketing tips, for print, direct mail, social media and email. We also give free printables or exclusive discounts every month, and for October we are giving away free printable gift tags. Sign up by October 6 to ensure you get the October newsletter.
Prices list and special items pricing
Halloween Coloring Contest Sheet (100 sheets) – $30 + design time
Custom Looseleaf Notepads (250 sheets) – $40
Acrylic Notepad Holder – $10
Wine Bottle Boxes (excludes design time) – Qty 10 : $3.75 each – Qty 25: $2.85 each – Qty 50: $2.55 each – Qty 100: $2.45 each
4AllPromos.com (custom candy corn)
4Imprint.com (custom reusable grocery bags)
Fancy Fortune Cookies (giant fortune cookies)
Man Crates (gift boxes with “manly” gifts)
Your Memory Lane (custom personalized artwork)
As a real estate agent, the holidays provide quite a few unique marketing opportunities. Unlike retail businesses, this probably isn’t going to an incredibly busy time for you as far as listings go. So instead of pushing deals, sales and freebies, you’ll want to use this time to build and maintain relationships within the community and with past and current clients. If you aren’t busy with listings, focus on increasing your brand awareness and engagement so that when people decide to sell, you’ll be the one they go to.
Say “thank you.”
If you’re still in business, you have your clients to thank for it. So thank them! It’s important to touch base with all clients – whether it’s through email, direct mail, phone calls or in person – and let them know how much their business and referrals mean to you. We always release a variety of beautiful and uniquely designed postcards and holiday cards which are perfect for communicating with your farm or social list. We can also convert these designs to email headers and social media images.
For clients that have been particularly loyal, or given quite a few referrals, you may want to consider giving them a gift. We’ve found some truly unique client gifts over the years and shared them in a recent holiday giving blog post. You can also find more ideas by visiting our Pinterest page.
You can double your impact by partnering with a local nonprofit. It’s best to contact the nonprofit and ask how you can best support them this holiday season. Common partnership ideas include donating a portion of your profits, collecting donations on their behalf, or sponsoring one of their events. This increases your brand exposure, demonstrates your company values and, most importantly, helps improve the local community and benefits residents.
Engage the community.
There are so many opportunities for engagement during the holidays. Take advantage of the many community events to get to know fellow residents. This isn’t the time for a hard sell, but it never hurts to mention what you do and hand out a business card. Here are some specific engagement ideas:
- Hand out branded treats to trick or treaters
- Sponsor an HOA holiday party
- Hand out a holiday schedule of events while door knocking
- Go Christmas caroling
- If your neighborhood does Christmas lights, set up a hot cocoa station in the driveway
Don’t forget lead generation.
While fostering relationships will be your primary focus this holiday season, successful agents are still going after those listings in very specific ways. Many unique life situations could force a homeowner to put up a For Sale sign instead of Christmas tree, and you should be the one they call. Try some of these lead generation tactics specific to the holidays.
- Send a postcard or email detailing the benefits of selling during the holidays
- Make holiday open houses extra special with holiday cookies, hot cocoa, carols playing in the background, and some subtle holiday decorations.
- Call past clients to wish them happy holidays, update their contact information, and ask if they have any real estate needs.
- Follow up with leads and let them know about any special promotions or partnerships with nonprofits you have at this time.
- When you send Christmas cards to clients, tuck in a few referral cards that they can pass out to friends and family.
Need help creating a detailed marketing plan for the holidays? Call 949-587-5301 for a free consultation with One Step Services.
2017 4×9 Folded Calendars
Great pieces for farming and direct mail campaigns
Download 2017 Calendar Order Form
8.5×5.5 2017 New Years Postcards
If you missed our Christmas postcards, you’re in luck. These New Years Postcards are appropriate to send out any time in January. A great way to reconnect with old clients or send a personal message to your farm or direct mail recipients.
Download the order form New Years Postcards
These 4×9 folded 2017 calendars are great pieces to mail in December or January. They are “sticky pieces” meaning they are more likely to be kept by a recipient perhaps posted on a fridge or bulletin board. They’re great for building brand recognition because every time the recipient references the calendar, they’ll see your face and name and be reminded of your business.
Download 2017 Calendars Order Form
The holidays are a perfect time to reach out to past clients, current clients, vendors and business partners with a personalized card. Our 5×7 vertical and horizontal folded cards are per
With beautiful designs, inspiring messages, and space for a personal note and signature, our 5×7 folded holiday cards are perfect for sending to old clients, current clients, vendors and business partners. Choose from vertical folded, or our special horizontal, 3/4 fold. Order envelopes and have us address and mail them out to make your life that much easier.
Download Folded Holiday Cards Order Form
Our clients have been asking for these since Halloween and they are finally here! The One Step creative team has designed 11 unique holiday postcards for real estate agents and small business owners. Choose one of our pre written messages, or create one of your own. Mail, walk and drop, or attach to gifts. These versatile postcards can be used for all of your holiday marketing/ gift giving/ messaging needs!
Order 200+ and we’ll waive the $12 production fee. Order 500+ and you’ll also receive 10% off printing costs.
Download Holiday Postcards Order Form
First of all, if you don’t understand the title of this blog post, do yourself a favor and watch this video:
Secondly, order some postcards! We’ve got two for Halloween and two for Daylight Savings. My personal favorites are the sea star witches and the cuckoo clocks. Let us know your favorites in the comments below. Then download the Halloween and Daylight Savings order form and order your favorites!
It’s hard to believe, but we are heading into the 2016 holiday season. The next three months offer a lot of opportunities for creative marketing and making personal connections with farm residents and clients. Below is a list of ideas to jumpstart your thinking. Let us know what interests you and we’ll help you create and launch a truly epic holiday marketing campaign.
Face To Face
- Hand out branded candies to trick or treaters. Get them here
- Turn your open houses into mini holiday parties. Play holiday music, serve Christmas cookies, and have a simple craft out for the kids. You can get cheap supplies and crafts from Oriental Trading Company.
- Take your team caroling through your farm.
- Host a canned food drive. Pass out promotional flyers one weekend, the next take a wagon door to door and collect the food.
- Host a cookie decorating party at your home, office, or clubhouse and invite past clients and/or farm residents. Provide to go boxes or bags with your business information on them. We can design and print stickers for those containers.
- Look up holiday events, boutiques and concerts in your area. Ask about becoming a sponsor or setting up a booth.
- Send holiday cards with your handwritten signature and handwritten addresses. We can provide this service for you, just ask!
- Mail or drop branded calendars for 2017. We’ll have calendars designed and ready for you in early November.
- Send a mailing with your solds for the year. Include testimonials.
- Send out die cut postcards. A card shaped like a pumpkin, turkey, or Christmas tree will stand out in a mailbox full of holiday mailers.
- Partner with local businesses and mail their coupons as a gift from you.
- Send small tree ornaments as a gift. These plantable ornaments from the Green Field Paper Company are particularly cool.
- Coloring Contest. Mail a coloring page to your farm with prepaid postage so they can mail the entry back to you. We can create this for you!
- Scratchers. Send a postcard that recipients can scratch and get a prize. We can create this for you!
- Hold a drawing through social media. Use a third party app, like Woobox, to make things simple.
- Host a pumpkin carving contest throughout your farm. Pick a day to walk around and award prizes to participants. Don’t forget to mail a promo piece, and another piece announcing winners and thanking participants.