2018 Holiday Schedule Postcards Order Today!
Holiday schedules are a great way to connect with your farm, showing them that you are a community expert. These pieces are also effective because they are sticky, meaning people keep them around and reference them repeatedly.
We’ve done the hard work for you and pulled events from Orange, LA and San Diego counties. Simply choose your design and the county you want to feature, and we’ll do the rest! Want to feature specific events we missed? No problem, just email us the details and we’ll put it on the card for you.
Each design comes in 8.5×5.5 and 8.5×8.5. The smaller postcards feature 10 events, the larger ones feature 16.
Download the 2018 Holiday Schedule Postcards
Tis the season for giving! Instead of giving in December, consider giving Thanksgiving gifts in November. Life is a little less chaotic, and giving gifts now will free up your December season a little more. Each of these gifts pair well with our Thanksgiving cards. You can view designs and download Thanksgiving Order Forms Here
- Pie Package. Start with a large pie (I recommend buying one from Costco). Get decorated plates, napkins and forks, and a can of whipped cream. Tie it all up in a fun package and attach a card. Deliver to the client’s office so they can enjoy a festive afternoon treat.
- Stress Relief Items. Bring the office a basket of fun stress relievers like stress balls, desktop zen garden, silly putty and relaxing tea.
- Giant Fortune Cookie. This has been one of the most popular gifts we’ve given c lients. It’s a one pound fortune cookie, decorated with frosting and sprinkles, with a custom message inside.
- Food Truck Lunch. Rent a food truck and send it over to give lunch (or dessert) to your client’s office for the day.
- Desktop Games. Lets be honest, no one really needs another mouse pad or pen holder. But desktop corn hole, foosball, basket ball and golf putters are really fun and make thoughtful gifts for vendors and client offices. Buy 3-4 for their break room and you’ll be a hit!
Individual Gifts and Pop-bys
- Bottle of Wine. Buy a bottle of wine or sparkling cider. Add some ribbon and a tag to the top (we can design and print custom tags for you!) Deliver to client’s home or office. If you want to get a little fancy, put the wine in a basket with some cheese and crackers.
- Soup in a Jar. Sweets are plentiful during the holidays so give your clients something a little different. Soup in a Jar includes all the dry ingredients for soup, and the recipient just adds water or broth. There are tons of recipes online, or you can purchase through a site like Etsy.
- Kitchen Hostess Bundle. For the clients who loves to host holiday parties, create a little hostess bundle. Include a wooden spoon, spatula, and tea towel wrapped up in a ribbon. There are many tutorials online for personalizing or decorating wooden utensils if you want to add a personal touch.
- Small Potted Plant. A small cactus or succulent would be perfect. Include a note that says “Thanks for helping my business grow.” One Step Services can design and print the tags for you.
- Custom Calendar. Our favorites are this one from despair.com You pick the photos and you can put in custom dates
– Fully customizable with your branding, logo and contact information.
– Over 25 different snack and candy options, at three different price points.
– Great to use as client gifts, pop bys, event handouts, or as filling in the company candy jar.
– Great way to build brand recognition, connect with old, current and potential clients, and drive sales.
– A great tasting, high quality product
These 1oz candy and snack pouches are a wonderful promotional marketing item that is affordable, fun and effective. Ordering is easy! Simply choose a filling, and we’ll design the bag based on your brand. Once approved, we print and ship directly to you.
Click on the Customized Promotional Candy Order Form to see all filling options and prices.
To order, simply download the Customized Promotional Candy Order Form fill it out, and email it to email@example.com or call 949-587-5301.
I tried a new auto mechanic this week. The auto shop I had gone to for years switched ownership and I wasn’t thrilled with the new management. Plus, I needed a shop closer to work. So I tried one of the many near the office and one highly recommended by my boss.
When I walked into the Finishline front office, I was immediately struck by the framed thank you notes hung on the walls. Many of these notes were handwritten. It was incredible to me that people had actually taken the time to handwrite a note to their mechanic. I’ve written online reviews for my mechanic, but a handwritten note? That beast of a task is reserved for friends and family. As I started to read the testimonials, it became clear that John, the owner, wasn’t just a mechanic. He was a friend, a friend people trusted with one of their most important worldly possessions.
I was feeling pretty good about my decision to come to Finishline. John gave a me a detailed quote before starting the work. He charged a fair price. He got the job done quickly. He was kind, respectful, and friendly.
Everything John did was worthy of a 5 Star Yelp Review. But I still wasn’t understanding the handwritten thank you notes. But at the end of the transaction, John handed me the keys and mentioned that he had noticed that one of the tires on the stroller in the back of the car was flat, and he filled it up. I couldn’t believe he had even noticed the flat tire, much less taken the time to refill it. Talk about going above and beyond. Right there, he earned a lifelong customer and a handwritten thank you note.
Service is the most important part of your brand. Make sure it’s excellent!
Our brand new Thanksgiving Designs are ready to order! Purchase mailable cards that we address, stamp and deliver for you. Or, choose print and return cards that you can place on gifts, stamp yourself, or hand deliver.
The order form has a choice of messaging for the back, or you can provide your own messaging.
Each design is available as an 8.5×5.5 postcard, a 5×7 folded card or a 4.25×5.5 folded card. Envelopes are available for folded cards.
Download the Thanksgiving Postcard order form
Thanksgiving Folded Cards
Download the order form Thanksgiving Folded Cards Order Form
Choose from 5×7 or 4.25×5.5
About a month ago, we had a client order a first class mailing with a letter and an insert stuffed in an envelope. It was pretty straight forward, just print, stuff and apply the first class stamp. But as our fulfillment division was stuffing, one of our conscientious employees noticed that the envelopes felt heavy. She weighed it an realized it was too heavy for just one stamp but didn’t need two full stamps. It needed a stamp and a half.
A quick trip to the post office and we had the proper stamps. We applied them and the mailing went out without a hitch.
Can you imagine, though, if the client had handled that themselves? Stamped all those envelopes with just one stamp, put it in the mailbox, and then got them all returned? It would have been a huge waste of money and the mailing would have been significantly delayed.
A couple weeks later, we had another client order a bulk mailing. At the last minute, they cancelled the mailing and just ask us to print the job. Not a problem, but we did ask why as it is an unusual thing for clients to do.
Turns out, the client had purchased 10 cent bulk mail stamps from the post office and planned to simply put one on each envelope and drop it in the mailbox. We explained that it didn’t work that way. First of all, you can’t put bulk rate mail in the regular post office box, you have to submit it with proper paperwork to a specific location. Second, 10 cents is not the FULL cost to send bulk mail. That stamp was just an add on, meant to be added to an existing stamp when something like weight caused a price increase at the last minute.
At the end of it all, the client was incredibly grateful we had asked the right questions and stopped them from making a costly mistake. We ran the job through regular bulk mail and everything went smoothly.
It may be tempting to handle your own direct mail marketing. However when you increase the amount of pieces mailed, you also increase cost, rules, and opportunities for error. A professional mail house like One Step Services will create a mailing campaign for you that is cost effective and follows all the rules, ensuring a smooth campaign with a great return on investment. Call us today for a free consultation and quote!
We’ve got two fantastic direct mail postcards for you to send out this week! One is an effective lead generation postcard that gives reasons for homeowners to sell during the holiday season. The second is an adorable reminder that time change is coming on November 4. Whichever postcard you choose, you’ll be getting your name and branding in front of potential clients, increasing brand recognition and exposure so that when people think about selling their homes, they think of you!
Download the order form here Time Change and Reasons to Sell Order Form 2018
Direct mail increases during the holidays. During the summer maybe your piece was 1 of 5 in the mailbox, and now its 1 of 10. It’s time to move beyond the cardstock postcard and a little pizazz to your pieces. Below are five ideas that deal with paper, finishes and packaging. Has a full service graphic design agency, One Step Services can also give you lots of creative design ideas specific to your brand. Just come in for a consultation!
A beautiful design can be enhanced with beautiful paper. Sometimes something as simple as going with a thicker stock can make a difference. But when you really want to make an impact, consider a different colored or textured paper. The possibilities are endless and we have lots of samples you can look at before making a decision.
There are so many ways to personalize a piece, but the goal is always the same: to make a connection with the recipient. They don’t need another ad, they need a solution to their problem, or a note . You can add variable data so the piece looks like it was custom created for a specific person or group of people. You can add your handwritten signature or a personal note. With the holidays just around the corner, this is the perfect time to share a photo of you, your staff, and/or family in a holiday card.
A specialty finish enhances the way a piece feels and grabs recipients attention through touch. With so many One of the many benefits of direct mail is that it is tactile. As wonderful as digital is, there is an effect on the brain that it misses because it doesn’t engage the sense of touch.We have samples of all these finishes in our office, feel free to come by anytime and check them out before ordering.
Rectangular postcards are the bread and butter of direct mail marketing. Spice things up by cutting your postcard into a unique shape. It could be something basic like a circle, or something that is unique to your company and brand.
It may seem counterintuitive, but if you want your piece to stand out, consider covering it up. An interesting package can create a sense of mystery that prompts special attention. Put it in a envelope with a creative call to action. If it’s a formal piece, like an invitation, use an inner envelope or a pocket as well. Roll the piece up and put it in a tube, or use a thin box. Make the piece lumpy by adding a small promotional item.
These customizable candies are perfect for the holidays! Hand them out to trick-or-treaters, include them in gift bags, or attach them to holiday postcards for a fun walk and drop piece. Full color customization allows you proudly display your logo and visual brand.
Download the OSS Candy Order Form and email it back to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to us at 949-452-0381
Although the traditional selling season may be coming to a close, it’s important to keep your marketing momentum going. There are people out there who will need to sell their home in the 4th quarter, and we want them to sell their home with you! So order one, or two, of these fall themed lead generation postcards and mail to your farm and social list.
Download the Fall Lead Generation Postcard Order Form fill it out and email it to email@example.com.
WAITING FOR A SIGN?