Mother’s Day Direct Mail Postcards
Whether you’re trying to generate leads, or simply wishing the moms and mom figures in your life a nice holiday, these postcards are a perfect way to touch base with your farm, social list, past clients and leads.
Download Mothers Day Postcards Order Form
Spring lead generation postcards
Spring with spring break in full swing (or just ending) many people are already thinking about summer. Travel plans, warmer days, palm trees…sweet dreams are made of these. Get them thinking about selling their home as well with these lead generation real estate postcards. Looking to educate your recipients? Go with “4 reasons to sell this summer.” Want something quick and easy to read to pique their interest? Send out the “Navigating real estate” card.
Download 4 Reasons and Navigate Order Form
At One Step Services, we are all about real estate farming. We truly believe it is one of the best ways for a real estate agent to market their business. And while direct mail is the backbone of farming, other channels, such as door knocking and social media, are also important.
One of those other channels is neighborhood involvement. If you send out postcards every month saying how much you love the community, how involved you are, etc, then you need to show it! And summer is a great time to get out and get involved.
Engaging with your community allows you to:
- Stay in contact with past clients (those buyers you moved into the neighborhood).
- Meet new prospects face to face, learn about them, and target your marketing to them.
- Build trust in you and your brand. When people see you putting your words into action, they’ll trust you more and will be more likely to do business with you.
Here are some ideas to get you engaged with the community this summer:
Neighborhood Scavenger Hunt. There are so many ways to do this, a simple search on Pinterest will lead to lots of ideas. This idea would be especially effective if you have a lot of new people who have moved into the neighborhood in the past year. It will help them discover new places and people in their new neighborhood.
Icecream Social. Everyone loves free ice cream! Simply set up a table in your driveway (or on a street corner) with ice cream supplies and some homemade signs. This works great as a last minute idea. Just do it in the evening as everyone is driving home from work and school and you won’t need to send out invitations.
Driveway Movie Night. This is great if you live in the neighborhood, or have a good friend that does. Set up a projector and show a movie on your garage door serve up popcorn and drinks, and encourage everyone to bring chairs and blankets. This is an easy low cost way to bring the neighborhood together.
Neighborhood Improvement Project. It can be as simple as a trash pick up day or something a little more complicated like fixing the yard of a neighbor in need. Whatever it is, getting everyone to rally around a cause that improves their community is great for morale, and property values.
Sponsor an HOA event. Every Easter, my HOA hosts an egg hunt at the clubhouse. One of the local real estate agents sponsors it. Her name is on the promotional material, and the day of the event she passes out prizes to each of the kids. Most people in the neighborhood recognize her name and brand, and many are friends with her. This annual event is a great way for her connect with old clients and new prospects.
Hand out Pop Bys. – Pop bys are little gifts you leave on doorsteps. The longer summer days give agents extra time to do some door knocking, and the gifts a great way to get prospects to remember you. Lots of agents hand out small yard flags for 4th of July. Other fun summer ideas would be a bottle of bubbles, a packet of seeds, a shovel and pail, insulated cups with your logo, reusable grocery bags. Make sure the gifts are relevant and can be used by people in your farm.
We’d love to hear your ideas. Tell us, what do you do to engage your farm?
Celebrate baseball’s opening day by mailing the complete season schedule for the Angels, Dodgers or Padres. These pieces provide valuable information that recipients are likely to keep around for a while, so they are perfect for building name recognition. Opening day is the beginning of April, so order today to ensure timely delivery.
Download Baseball Schedules 2017 order form
So you’re a new real estate agent? Congrats! We’ve worked with agents for over 20 years, and we know how much hard work goes into getting your license. Now that you have the license, and you’ve chosen a broker to work with, it’s time to start getting your name out there.
Marketing your real estate business can be overwhelming, especially at the beginning. There are SO MANY different strategies, products, channels and all of them promise success. However, you don’t have the money or time to try them all. So here are the 5 most important marketing pieces you need as a new agent. Invest in these and save everything else for when you close that first deal.
Order your business cards, signs, brochures, stationery, and listing presentation from One Step Services! We create custom designs that will set you apart from your competitors. We are also experts in real estate marketing strategy and can help you create and execute a long term marketing plan to generate leads and get referrals. Call us at 949-587-5301 to set up a free consultation.
As the year begins, many people are wondering if they should sell their home. They’re curious about the market, if prices will increase, what interest rates will be. Prove yourself an expert by answering some of their basic questions with these informational real estate marketing postcards. The strong call to action encourages recipients to contact you for even more information.
Download 2017 Real Estate Forecast Order Form
What To Expect: 2017 Real Estate Forecast
Are Rising Mortgage Rates Good For Sellers?
Looking for ways to spice up your direct mail marketing in 2017? Read our article 8 Ways To Spice Up Your Next Direct Mail Marketing Campaign or 15 Ways Real Estate Agents Can Use Direct Mail for inspiration. When you’re ready to put your ideas into action, call us at 949-587-5301 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Valentine’s postcards are a perfect way to show your contacts some love! We have two options, one is real estate focused and the other can be tailored to fit any business. Use the text we’ve provided or come up with your own.
Download the Valentines Day Postcards Order Form
Home Is Where The Heart Is
Need help staying consistent with your direct mail marketing? Create a mailing schedule with one of our customer service reps and they’ll email you reminders when it’s time to mail. Call us at 949-587-5301 or email email@example.com.
How do you introduce yourself to a new real estate farm? Whether you’re a new agent or a seasoned vet, the answer is essentially the same.
A real estate agent’s first five direct mail postcards should include an introduction/about me card, market update, testimonial, Just Listed/ Sold or Open House, and a contest. At One Step Services, we are real estate marketing experts. We can design these postcards for you, print and mail them. We’ll even set you up on a mailing schedule so you don’t have to remember to place an order. Call us at 949-587-5301 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
In our last article we talked about building brand recognition. One important way of building brand recognition is to make your brand visible to your target audience over and over and over and over and over again. They need to see your brand in their mailboxes, email inboxes, on their commute to work, in their favorite magazines and on websites they frequently visit. Repeated exposure will turn strangers into prospects, prospects into clients and clients into repeat customers who tell their friends how great your business is.
We know that as a small business owner, you want to increase brand visibility and build brand recognition, but you aren’t sure how. And even if you did know how, where would you find the time? That’s where we come in. We know how to expose your target audience to your brand and we have the tools to do your marketing for you. There are literally hundreds of different ways we can help you, but here are 10 things that highlight our most popular services.
- We can turn your car into a mobile billboard. In Southern California, we spend a lot of time sitting in traffic looking at other people’s cars. Why not capitalize on that? We can create bumper stickers and magnets with your brand and whatever messaging you desire. This type of marketing requires very little effort on your part and can last for quite a while without needing to be updated. The next time someone sits next to you in traffic, they’ll be exposed to your brand. They might even use their hands free set to call you right then and find out more about your business.
- We can bring customers in your door with coupons. How many times have you tried a new restaurant, or Very few things will get new clients in your doors faster than a discount. Our graphic designers at One Step can create branded mailers with detachable coupons, print them and send them to a list of addresses that you provide.
- We can direct people to your business with signage. Yes you need signs for your storefront, but think bigger than that. How about putting a sign on a busy intersection by your place of business? There is a cupcake bakery tucked away in a business park near our office. We wouldn’t even know that it existed if the owners didn’t put signs on the corners of a busy intersection nearby. You may also need signs for trade shows, open houses, farmers markets, community events, and point of sale. Just tell us what you want to use your signs for and we’ll suggest the best size, material and mounting style.
- We can create print ready advertising. Are you looking to build brand recognition by advertising in magazines or newspapers? Simply send us the ad specs (the publication can provide that to you) and we’ll create an ad to match those specs. We can even email it to the publication for you if you’d like. We are also able to create some digital ads as well, just let us know what you need and we’ll do our best to accommodate.
- We can bring people to your next event with email invitations. Are you having an open house this weekend? Is there a week long sale going on at your retail store? Share this news with past and potential clients through a mass email, also known as an eblast. We can design one and send it on your behalf. Once it is sent, we can provide you with information about who opened the email so you can follow up.
- We can build your contact list with return reply flyers. Do you like the idea of sending out eblasts but don’t know who you would send it to? Collect email address and other contact information from prospective clients by mailing a return reply flyer. A return reply flyer has a detachable form that people can fill out and return to you. Usually there is some incentive for them to do this, like a contest or free product. Have a space on the form for email and viola, you’ve started a list of people interested in your business who would appreciate receiving your branded marketing emails.
- We can keep you at top of mind with presentation packets. Are you meeting with retail stores to convince them to sell your product? Are you running a home improvement business that frequently gives estimates to potential clients? Are you introducing your business at a conference or tradeshow? When you’re competing for someone’s business it’s important to stay top of mind. Putting your proposals on branded letterhead, having a full color brochure that highlights your best features, and having a uniquely designed business card will help those potential clients remember who you are and why they want to work with you. We can create all these for you, as well as a branded presentation folder to keep everything in.
- We can create repeat exposure with events schedules. The point of all these marketing tactics is to expose your brand to people over and over again. What better way to gain repeat exposure than by giving people something they’ll keep on their fridge and reference over and over again? We routinely compile baseball, football, Olympic, and holiday events schedules. You can put a schedule on the back of a postcard that bears your company brand. People will routinely reference the postcard throughout the season and each time they do, they’ll be reminded to do business with you.
Need help with something that’s not on the list? No problem. Call us at 949-587-5301 or email email@example.com and we’ll make it happen.