Looking for ideas of things to post to social media, put in your email newsletter, put on direct mail postcards or post to your blog? Look no further. Here are 25 Ideas to get you through the summer. And if you need help converting any of these into direct mail postcards, just let us know! 01
- Midterm Elections voter guide. No need to be divisive or state a specific political belief. Simply let people know when the elections are, share a voting guide or instruct them on how they can register to vote.
- Schedule for concerts and movies in the park. Almost every city offers free summer concerts. Share the schedule for your city.
- Kids activities. Parents will appreciate a handy resource that gives information on different camps, classes and activities to keep their kids busy this summer.
- Small business promotion. Do you have a Sunday Brunch spot? Is there a store downtown you always go to for gifts? Promoting small business in your community benefits everyone. Talk to the business owners and they may be willing to offer your recipients and followers an exclusive discount.
- 4th of July celebrations. Residents want to know when and where the parades, fireworks, and festivals are happening.
- Current events update. Is there a new shopping center being built? Is road construction set to begin? Let the people know!
- Beach Guide. Which is the best beach for kayaking? Bonfire? Where can people camp? Don’t assume this is just for coastal agents, in fact, those that do business in the Inland Empire may have more success with this as their recipients aren’t as familiar with beaches as coastal residents.
- Summer Bucket List. Make a list of the must do things in your community and share with your audience.
- Pool safety tips. So Cal families are in the pool all summer. They’ll appreciate a reminder on how to stay safe and prevent drownings.
- Energy saving tips. Give homeowners some innovative ways to keep their electric bill as low as possible during the summer months.
- Home security tips. Remind people of the best ways to secure their home before going on vacation.
- Warm weather home improvements. People don’t think about it much, but summer is actually the perfect time to seal windows, repair roofs, clean gutters, etc. Give homeowners a guide of improvements best done in the summer.
- Summer design trends. What paint colors are trendiest? What’s the best way to design a deck? Give your residents some summer makeover inspiration.
Real Estate Info
- Testimonials. Share testimonials from past clients.
- Market update. Share information about the specific neighborhood you specialize in. The more specific the better.
- Home Valuation. Invite owners to your website to find out how much their home is worth
- Recent solds. Share photos, prices and days on the market for your recent solds.
- Seller mistakes. Share the most common mistakes sellers make and how to avoid them.
- Why use an agent? Educate your audience on the benefit of using a real estate agent as opposed to selling themselves.
- Downsizing. After the kids graduate, many people start thinking about downsizing. Let them know that you’d love to help them get into a better home.