The best content is one that answers a question or solves a problem that many people in your audience have. Below are 10 questions that residents in your farm probably need answered. Gain their trust, and establish yourself as an expert, by answering one of these in your next direct mail postcard, email or social media post!
Questions About the Community
- What are some upcoming events happening around town?
- There is an election in November. Are there any real estate related laws on the ballot? Where can I find unbiased information about what’s on the ballot?
- Does the HOA have an election coming up or are they proposing changes that residents need to know about?
- I want to try a new restaurant! What are some of the best ones in the city?
- What are some lesser known local businesses that I can support?
Questions About the Home
- I need to lower my energy bills. What’s the best way to do that?
- I need a recommendation for a plumber/electrician/contractor/designer/housekeeper, etc.
- How will inflation and rising interest rates affect me as a homeowner?
- How can I protect my home from natural disasters common in this area?
- I want to add on to my house. How do I get the proper permits?
Questions About Selling
- How much is my house worth?
- Is now a good time to sell my investment property?
- I am getting a divorce, how do I handle selling a house in those circumstances?
- What should I do to prepare my house for sale?
- I am relocating and will have to sell my house while I am out of state. How will I do that?
Remember, not every homeowner wants or needs to sell right now. So make sure you are sending content that is relevant to those who want to stay put. Establish yourself as a wealth of information for homeowners, and you’ll be the one they turn too when they are ready to sell. And if you need help creating content, just let us know! We have graphic designers and copywriters on staff to help you created direct mail pieces, printed pieces, email content and more! Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 949-587-5301